One day while I was my mom told me to do the shopping after I finish playing with my friends. Not the best thing but it was the first time for me going alone.We played soccer and we we're winning Vishy was our goalie and Munaaf was theirs. The score was 3-1 and they we close to the net. Wasif shot but missed.
We saw it go past a tree but then disappeared before going past the tree. It was strange because the tree was alone and there was noting but grass around it.We saw not too small hole in the tree
"Maybe it went in there" I said
"that's right genius" answered Hasain
"looks clean to me" said Vishy
"How do we get back out then?" asked Sintugan
" there's steps" said Munaaf
Inside the tree there were stair like I mean proper stairs. The tunnel was damp and soggy. Our foots steps echoed loud in the cave.
10 million hours later
We finally got out our soccer and a treasure chest. We were excited. When we opened the chest we found a note
------------------------------------
"way to ruin our day" I said and threw it into the river never to be found again.
Oh, the shopping...
We saw it go past a tree but then disappeared before going past the tree. It was strange because the tree was alone and there was noting but grass around it.We saw not too small hole in the tree
"Maybe it went in there" I said
"that's right genius" answered Hasain
"looks clean to me" said Vishy
"How do we get back out then?" asked Sintugan
" there's steps" said Munaaf
Inside the tree there were stair like I mean proper stairs. The tunnel was damp and soggy. Our foots steps echoed loud in the cave.
10 million hours later
We finally got out our soccer and a treasure chest. We were excited. When we opened the chest we found a note
------------------------------------
you did this all for nothing-----------
------------------------------------
"way to ruin our day" I said and threw it into the river never to be found again.
Oh, the shopping...
No comments:
Post a Comment